Подробное описание ICO

Название ICOQompass
СимволQPS
Дата начала05 апреля, 2018
Дата окончания30 мая, 2018
СтранаHong Kong
ПлатформаEthereum
ico timer - cilw ico details
Заканчивается
2 лет назад
Показать все

The Blockchain and digital currency world has paved way to a whole new understanding of decentralization. This does not just pose a challenge to the traditional perspective of financial transactions but also focuses on eliminating the loopholes attached with the traditional financial system. This goes to prove how advanced the blockchain technology has gone, and also how it has been able to diminish global boundaries by offering a chance at having an alternate and improved future for the whole world. Though the blockchain technology is still at its initial phase, and encounters several hitches in terms of quality of its service, ease of use, and performance, every generation of Blockchain is innovative, which makes it a better choice. The main force behind the Blockchain technology is how it has been able to utilize a decentralized system. However, the lack of a realworld application, and business and technological limitations, has been one of the drawbacks to the full adoption of the Blockchain technology. Qompass thrives to provide solutions to the hitches commonly faced by the earlier generations of Blockchain, and also offers an even more innovative platform that can help in creating a bridge that connects the world.

✔️Softcap of $2M is already Reached🔥

📣Grab Your Sits now as we bring change and conquer the Blockchain World thru Our Qompass ecosystem/products. More details here: http://qompass.io

✔️Qompass will be List on Top Exchanges after (2Weeks) following the end of ICO🔥🔥

Our TokenSale is Running Only (6Days) Left‼️

ICO already raised 95% a total of $9,503,000. We need your support to reach the remaining 5% Hardcap of $10M.

✔️You have still a chance to Grab Yours.
✔️To Join, Please proceed to http://Qompass.io/tokensale

#ETH #BTC #TOKENSALE

Qompass Connects the Realms of Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks and Financial Markets https://www.coindiary.net/qompass-connects-the-realms-of-artificial-intelligence-neural-networks-and-financial-markets/

Qompass Connects the Realms of Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks and Financial Markets https://www.coindiary.net/qompass-connects-the-realms-of-artificial-intelligence-neural-networks-and-financial-markets/

Qompass mobile app allows you to send money (i.e Fiat and Crypto ) to any other user.

Sending QPS is free but a small transaction fee will be charged for sending other currencies.

Загрузить больше твиттов
Цена0.67 USDПродажа20,000,000Способ оплатыBTC, ETH
Минимальная инвестицияN/AРаспределение60%Собрано$2,000,000
Софт-кап2,000,000 USDХард-кап10,000,000 USD